We insure property that has a higher exposure and we'll assist in writing these risks if you are unable to find a standard market.
Homes & Condos
- Markets include Chubb, Chartis, Fireman’s Fund, and select non-admitted markets.
- Occupancy includes owner primary and secondary residences.
- Markets include Foremost, American Modern, USLI, and select non-admitted markets.
- Occupancy includes owner, secondary, vacant, rentals, bank owned and short term rentals.
- Markets include Foremost, American Modern and select non-admited markets.
- Occupancy includes owner, secondary, rental and vacant.
Common risk exposures written for above property types
- $500,000 and above in value
- Celebrity, political figures, pro athletes
- Pool exposures with or without a fence
- No dog breed restrictions (no bite history)
- Domestic employees
- Homes with trampolines (higher value)
- Loss problems
- Protection class issues
- Cosmetic problems
- Credit issues
- CA brush zone - as close as 100 feet
Call our personal lines team for the proper application for your risk at 888-364-3434, option 2.
How Can We Help?